Your Elf Name Is: Holly Fruit Cake |
![]() Son of a nutcracker! |
Oh man . . . MizQ has been SICK!
Thanksgiving day dinner was well timed and well cooked and well enjoyed by the Wonder Kid (WK) and her 'new beau' as well as the Big Guy, my parents and my dear husband BS.
My health and memory of events both go down hill from there! A day later BS was sick too. And even tho WK and the beau left Saturday, I have since learned that they didn't get away fast enough to elude the bug. Big Guy, having been the one to bring the bug into our midst the prior weekend, managed to escape being caught by it a 2nd time.
So I haven't been up for much in the way of Holiday Shopping/decorating/prep. I had big plans to put all the help here this weekend to good use, so much for that idea. So I started poking around the blogs and came across this silly little elf name generator. Hopefully 'Holly Fruit Cake' can get herself in gear to start bringing something more than laundry up from the basement soon!


Grumpy Slave O' Santa
ReplyDeleteHey that's not fair! I demand a do over!
Spicy Snaggle Tooth
Ok that's better, I think
lol yeah I think the relationship between what you type in as your name and the elf name you get is totally random lol ;o)
ReplyDeleteOk, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. Miz Q you threw me for a loop. Took me a few minuets to figure you out. You posted on Turkey day....so a month later I finaly realize that you have moved locations.
ReplyDeleteYou needed to shrug off the parental trail huh? I love your new page. Couldja please hep me with mine? I cannot figure out how to post a picture or effectivly change a background.
I hope things are well with you. I have been distressingly busier and busier these days. I hate the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow morning. I now HATE Monday's. I used to love them. Not so much now.
xo to you
I'm Buddy Snow Bunny...hope you are feeling better soon
ReplyDeleteGo vote everyday please tree #2 at http://domitp.net/gift/ Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete